Sunday, February 28, 2010

Freebie Download: Wallpaper #1

As we're all winding down from the weekend, (and maybe trying to re-focus after some weekend treats) I thought it might be pertinent to share a wallpaper I made and I use to re-fuel my motivation to kick some booty.  This is actually from my personal desktop, so it's personalized for me with some of my favorite weight loss monsters like BNPB, Bravo TV 'Workout' trainer Jackie Warner (wow her new workout DVD kicks my ass), livestrong, and the ultimate goal - cute 2 piece bathing suits.  Seeing this background from time to time as I'm working on my computer can be enough to inspire me, so maybe it would help you as well, despite my personal touches.

I love messing around with graphics; I used to have a graphics website but it got kind of lame as I went to college and didn't update as much.  But maybe I can refresh my skills and make some desktop backgrounds for you fine people from time to time.  For now, if you'd like to borrow my inspiration, have at it!  It's a brand new week and month - let's eat some healthy stuff in balanced days, track our food, and do this thang. 

Clickie to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment